A model example of contracting implementation.
The IFA Group is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of longitudinal shafts in the automotive supply industry.
GETEC is responsible for the concept and realisation of the new media supply center in three expansion stages.
The supply of the Ujazd plant with heat (14,400 GJ / year) and cold (82,800 GJ / year).
Capacity data for the 1st expansion stage:
- Cooling tower cooling capacity: 6.80 MWt (including redundancy)
- Cooling capacity for process equipment: 3.60 MWt (including redundancy)
- Heat pump: 1.00 MWt
Biomass boiler for climate neutrality
- Mercedes-Benz is one of the most recognized brands on the world’s markets, whose products are regarded as synonymous with quality.
- GETEC is responsible for the planning and implementation of the process heat supply system.
- The resulting plant runs on biomass and is carbon neutral.